Day 45 (Wed)
The casino crowd is here for the 3rd and last day...not that i am complaining at least there is free lunch for the 3rd day in a row...the crowd is the heaviest among the 3 days...partly becoz of the rain at atlantic city yesterday...and of coz most people usually wait until the last day before snatching the offer...in this aspect americans are no diff from singaporeans...i am still surprised b the number of asians i see at the waterpark...don't understand why they like to employ Asians at casinos so much...in fact i was counting and i am sure 1 in every 2 guests at the waterpark is from Asia...there was quite a cock-up during lunch...the head guard sent someone to take over me at Sky Pond B and asked me to go back to the send-out only to send me to another spot...wah lau normally if someone take over u at 1plus and ask u to go back to the send-out it's lunch time wad...wadda hell only got my lunch at 3pm in the end and that's only after nichole helped me to tell the head guard...seriously cock-up...how u expect someone to save lives without giving lunch...dulan...
as usual got sent to do lifejackets for the 3rd day in the row but this time it was at the Speedslides...so can slack off a little bit since the pool at the Speedslides is only 5 feet deep compared to the Rope Swing and Shotgun where the pool is 10 feet (3m) deep...getting kindda of expert in choosing out the potential drowning victims at the pool...and picking out the correct size lifejacket for each guest...maybe the supervisors are seriously thinking of permanently changing me to be the lifejacket man and no more 10/20 from now on...haha
Went to ML to work after deciding that I was slacking enough for the past 2 nights...went there straight away saw nichole at the Sea Dragon...told me that the maintenance are changing the tyres underneath the boat as the tyres are worn out and giving out smoke...no wonder I have been smelling rubber burning smell over the weekend I was working...spent my 1st half-hour talking to Gilberto who took over from YL who went for her day off...this guy is quite a girl-magnet...got this bunch of Black girls kept coming on for rides consecutively just to pass him their numbers...a chip of the old Gil...and the thing is they are both from Puerto Rico...hahaha...didn't get chased back this time round surprisingly and only went back to the Mag at 12am after the Pier close...a full 13 hours of work...and the thing is I don't feel the shagness at all...must be the Beach run/stroll and my fixed MP3 pumping the adrenaline...finally got it fixed after Hong helped me call up the Creative Customer support hotline...nb it's just need to upgrade the firmware...knn should have done that 1.5 month ago...made me severly music deprived...gonna chiong my MP3 for all my songs before I sleep every night now to make up for lost time...
"It's my life...It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever...I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway...Like Frankie said I did it my way...I just wanna live while I'm alive...It's my life"
The casino crowd is here for the 3rd and last day...not that i am complaining at least there is free lunch for the 3rd day in a row...the crowd is the heaviest among the 3 days...partly becoz of the rain at atlantic city yesterday...and of coz most people usually wait until the last day before snatching the offer...in this aspect americans are no diff from singaporeans...i am still surprised b the number of asians i see at the waterpark...don't understand why they like to employ Asians at casinos so much...in fact i was counting and i am sure 1 in every 2 guests at the waterpark is from Asia...there was quite a cock-up during lunch...the head guard sent someone to take over me at Sky Pond B and asked me to go back to the send-out only to send me to another spot...wah lau normally if someone take over u at 1plus and ask u to go back to the send-out it's lunch time wad...wadda hell only got my lunch at 3pm in the end and that's only after nichole helped me to tell the head guard...seriously cock-up...how u expect someone to save lives without giving lunch...dulan...
as usual got sent to do lifejackets for the 3rd day in the row but this time it was at the Speedslides...so can slack off a little bit since the pool at the Speedslides is only 5 feet deep compared to the Rope Swing and Shotgun where the pool is 10 feet (3m) deep...getting kindda of expert in choosing out the potential drowning victims at the pool...and picking out the correct size lifejacket for each guest...maybe the supervisors are seriously thinking of permanently changing me to be the lifejacket man and no more 10/20 from now on...haha
Went to ML to work after deciding that I was slacking enough for the past 2 nights...went there straight away saw nichole at the Sea Dragon...told me that the maintenance are changing the tyres underneath the boat as the tyres are worn out and giving out smoke...no wonder I have been smelling rubber burning smell over the weekend I was working...spent my 1st half-hour talking to Gilberto who took over from YL who went for her day off...this guy is quite a girl-magnet...got this bunch of Black girls kept coming on for rides consecutively just to pass him their numbers...a chip of the old Gil...and the thing is they are both from Puerto Rico...hahaha...didn't get chased back this time round surprisingly and only went back to the Mag at 12am after the Pier close...a full 13 hours of work...and the thing is I don't feel the shagness at all...must be the Beach run/stroll and my fixed MP3 pumping the adrenaline...finally got it fixed after Hong helped me call up the Creative Customer support hotline...nb it's just need to upgrade the firmware...knn should have done that 1.5 month ago...made me severly music deprived...gonna chiong my MP3 for all my songs before I sleep every night now to make up for lost time...
"It's my life...It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever...I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway...Like Frankie said I did it my way...I just wanna live while I'm alive...It's my life"
Labels: USA WAT 2006


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home